Documentation Requirements

You need a valid passport to enter Canada. Your passport MUST be valid for six-months after you leave the country.

Fishing License
Once your fishing trip is booked, you MUST purchase your own 7-day Classified Water License online at the British Columbia Government website:

All guest must sign this Liability Waiver: BSL_Participant_waiver